We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation following the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and with the dynamics continuing to escalate, we have taken appropriate actions to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and all our extended families.
• We have issued our employees with advice in relation to:
o Coronavirus symptoms
o Advice on how the virus is spread and ways to mitigate this
• Reassured our employees that there is no evidence that the virus can be transmitted from post, parcels or packages
• Reviewing travel plans with our employees to understand if anyone plans to or has visited one of the high-risk countries as per the world health organisation
• Working with agency providers to ensure that adequate precautionary steps are in place before arriving on a Rouden sites.
• Providing appropriate sanitising products and ensuring that our drivers and others who may come into contact with more people are adequately protected
• Encouraging good common-sense hygiene compliance
o Hand washing
o Use of tissues to catch sniffles/sneezes/coughs etc
o Utilising anti bac products if hand washing is inaccessible
• Issuing employee guidance if an employee believes they have been exposed to COVID-19 or becomes unwell and have travelled to one of the effected countries.
• Increasing our purchases of effected products to maintain continuity of supply for our customers.
• Monitoring our overall stock holding and keeping constant contact with key suppliers to understand their position and foresee any potential issues over the next few months.
• Seeking to source alternative products if we foresee shortages of products over the next few months.
As a business we take the threat of coronavirus seriously and we constantly in contact to discuss and act accordingly.
As a company all our IT and telecommunications are cloud based so should the need for home working be required, we will still be able to help with any enquiries you may have.
We will continue to monitor the situation and advise as soon as any changes are made and if you have any queries or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact your Rouden account manager.
Thank you for your understanding.